Consecrated in 1859, Trinity Episcopal Church has been at the center of religious and civic affairs in Shepherdstown for over 150 years. Its stone spire is a landmark at Church and German Streets. Trinity’s commitment to music was demonstrated in 1972 when it purchased and restored an 1859 George Stevens Organ, a two-manual-and-pedal organ of thirteen ranks. Numerous choral and instrumental programs are enjoyed by the congregation each year. The acoustics inside the Church sanctuary are compelling and are perfect for a chamber orchestra.
Trinity enjoys the use of a beautiful Activities Building adjacent to the old stone church, which will afford ample space for the FOM box office before concerts and for receptions afterwards. The Activities Building allows all-weather access to the back of the sanctuary along a corridor also permitting access for those with limited mobility.